Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ADVENTURES IN PARENTING PART 1

August 7th - 15th: I had to go to NC for business so I decided to spend the entire week. I took Avery and we made a girls trip out of it. This trip really taught me some lessons in parenting. Avery has become such a Daddy's girl and it was a bad idea to take her away from her Daddy for 8 days. While we were in NC Avery got to spend time with all her Grandparents. We ended the trip by spending two days in Myrtle Beach, SC. This was Avery's second trip to the beach but the first time getting to play in the ocean. Below are some pictures from our trip.

Grandma, Avery and cousin Brianna paddling on their raft.

Grandaddy and Avery eating ice cream at the soda shoppe in Pittsboro, NC

Grandaddy reading to his two girls.

Avery and I in Myrtle Beach, SC the night we got there. It was such a nice night for a walk on the beach.

Avery playing in the sand. She really enjoyed sitting on the shore and letting the water wash over her. She did get a little upset when she got too much sand on her feet. It reminded me of me, since I don't like to get real dirty.

Avery posing in Grandmas hat.

Grandma and Avery taking a break under the umbrella.

It stormed Thursday night so we went to the Aquarium. I think Avery enjoyed watching the fish.

Avery and I in front of the Aquarium.

No comments: