Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE DIAMONDS

December 25th – Merry “Belated” Christmas. I hope everyone had a joyful and safe Christmas. We had such a good time this year. Santa was good to everyone, especially Avery. She got all kinds of neat things, such as a bookshelf, table and chairs, clothes, lots and lots of books and toys. This Christmas was also special because Grandma Diamond was here to spend it with us. This Christmas was much different than last Christmas because Avery is more into it. She was big into saying Santa and finding Santa. She helped open some of her presents but we couldn’t get her to sit still long enough so I think David or I opened most of her presents. I am embarrassed to say that I didn’t take a lot of pictures this year but here are a few I did take from our joyful Christmas.

Avery in her Christmas outfit. Getting ready for family to come over and have a festive lunch.

Avery Christmas morning with the presents Santa brought...a new chair and bookshelf.

Avery and Elmo sit and drink coffee at her new table. She found this cup and ran around the house saying "coffee, coffee". Looks like I'll have another coffee drinker in the house.

Avery and Mama sitting at her table. Thanks to Dada for putting it together.

David and I ended Christmas Day by going to the Titans vs Chargers game. It was so cold. We left at half time.

My old NCSU buddy, Philip Rivers. It has sort of become a tradition that David takes me to see the Chargers when they visit since I absolutely love Philip Rivers. Outside I was pulling for the Titans but really wanted Philip to have a good game. The Chargers ended up giving the Titans a butt kicking.
Here is a video of Avery and Elmo playing at her table. They were so cute. At one point she made me get up so Elmo could sit.

No comments: