Wednesday, November 25, 2009

RIP SWEETIE

November 25th - Today is a sad day for part of my family. My Mom is putting our dog down today. Sweetie joined our family in 1995 at a very difficult time. It was my senior year in high school, we had a house fire and had to move into an apartment. Sweetie and I have a very special relationship because I took care of her when she first joined our family. My Mom brought her home and went out of town, so it was just me and sweetie. We immediately formed a bond, even though she enjoyed chewing up my shoes and underwear. She has been a huge part of our family since then and has been a great source of strength for my Mom. Sweetie will be greatly missed by all.



Sweetie 1995-2009

1 comment:

Donita said...

My heart just hurts for you and your family. I can't imagine how hard this is for you. Sending you a big hug.