Thursday, November 12, 2009

BATH & MANNERS

November 11th - Just in the last couple of days Avery has discovered how to climb into the bathtub all by herself. She constantly wants to play with her toys in the tub but has not yet figured how to get her self out. We are going to be in trouble if she figures out how to turn the water on!


Last night Avery and I were sitting at the dinner table. I was talking to her and playing with her and she was working on her dinner. All of a sudden she....
puts both feet on the table and laughs. Ok, so she was not born with table manners. I am going to have to really teach her that putting her feet on the table would not be appropriate when guests are over. This was one of those situations when you really try not to laugh because then they keep doing it over and over again. I lost - I just couldn't help but laugh.

Also, I think Avery said I love you to me last night. She is at the stage where she tries to say just about everything we say and I told her I loved her and she tried to repeat it. It just made my heart melt and put the biggest smile on my face. While we were eating dinner I tried to get her to say it again. You can sort of hear her in this video.


No comments: