Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MEXICO

October 11th - 18th: David and I spent a much needed week in Rivera Maya, Mexico. We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary (October 16th) by going back to our honeymoon destination. It was really hard to leave Avery for a week. We actually were in paradise for an entire week but couldn't wait to return to a different kind of paradise in TN. I want to say a special thank you to Grandma Diamond and Grandma Springs for taking such good care of Avery while we were gone. I know she really enjoyed spending time with her Grandma's and we were able to relax knowing she was in good hands. Thank you both so very much. Below are some pictures from our trip.



Visiting Tulum, a Mayan community on the coast. It was a beautiful area.



Iguana's were all over the place, big and small ones.


David and I standing on a cliff at our resort after a long day of swimming and sun bathing.


The Caribbean Sea; a view from Tulum.


David and I at Tulum. It was so hot while we were walking around the ruins. All of a sudden it started raining and it felt so nice. It only lasted about 35 minutes but it was a nice relief from the heat.


David and I decided to something extreme while on vacation. We went repelling and zip lining. I was really scared but it was exciting.


David and I in front of the sunset one night during dinner.


For our anniversary we went on a dinner cruise. We cruised the Caribbean Sea for an hour and then we had dinner on the beach. It was really nice.


The sunset from the boat ride.


David and I on the boat. Happy 5 years baby. Here is to 65 more!

No comments: