Monday, September 14, 2009

GRANDMA'S VISIT

September 12th - Grandma came to visit me this weekend. We had a great time. Mommy and Daddy let me skip "fun place" on Friday to play with Grandma. We had lots of fun. On Saturday Mommy wanted Grandma to take some family pictures so we headed to Centennial Park in Nashville. It was a beautiful day, hot but with a nice breeze. Mommy was really excited about family pictures but the sun kept getting in her face so her smiles looked like frowns, Daddy really wanted to be inside watching sports and I just wanted to run around and play. Grandma did a great job of dealing with us and she got some good pictures. Below are just a few. Thanks for coming to visit me Grandma and taking our pictures.

Daddy and I in front of the Parthenon. There were lots of stairs but Daddy wouldn't let me run around on them by myself.

My family.

A shady spot under the tree. The only way Mommy could keep me still was to feed me snacks.

Walking in front of the Parthenon.

No comments: