Thursday, July 16, 2009

TOOTHBRUSH

July 17th - Avery now has 6 teeth (2 on bottom and 4 on top) so for the past couple of weeks we have been brushing her teeth with this neat contraption you put on your finger. If you put it on your finger and say "Avery, let's brush your teeth" she will come running to you with her mouth wide open. It is so cute though she mostly wants to bite your finger. The other night I thought she might want to try and brush her own teeth so I gave her a real tooth brush we bought just for her. She was really excited as I opened the package and had a fit until I gave it to her. She had no intentions of brushing her teeth, she just wanted to run around with it. I kept telling her to brush her teeth with it and would make the motion with my hands as if I was brushing my teeth. She did it a couple of times but I was never able to get a good picture of her brushing her teeth. Oh well!

This is the only picture I could get with it in her mouth.

She had more fun playing with it then brushing her teeth.



No comments: