Monday, June 29, 2009

POOP

June 28th - The funniest thing happened tonight. We gave Avery a bath as usual and after her bath let her run around naked for a bit while we got things ready. David and I were sitting on the bed talking as Avery was running around in the bathroom. She dropped her toy, bent down to pick it up and started going poop. David and I just looked at each other in shock. "David, oh my gosh, look what she is doing" was all I could say and we just stood there for what seemed like forever. Finally, David grabbed a diaper but by that time it was to late. She turned around to look at all our commotion and stepped in it. Thankfully she stayed in the bathroom so the clean up was easy. David put her back in the tub while I cleaned the floor and we both laughed. There is never a dull moment with a toddler in your life.

No comments: