Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

April 10th - 12th: I hope everyone had a good Easter weekend. My Mom flew in and we headed to the farm. It has become a tradition to spend Easter at the farm with my Grandmom. Avery had a great time and showed off as usual.

Avery and her Great Grandma Broadway. We met them for a late lunch Easter Sunday after we dropped Mom off at the airport. Grandma is teaching her how to count her fingers.

Avery and Mommy all dressed up in our new Easter outfits getting ready to go to church.

Avery and Great Grandma Brooks with one of Avery's Easter baskets.

Avery and her bouncing rabbit that was in one of her baskets. She enjoyed throwing him and kicking him.

We have a long standing tradition of making a bunny cake every Easter. This tradition was started when I was a little girl and I just recently started doing it again with my Grandma. This year Avery got to have a little taste of the icing. Thanks Grandma!!

My Mom got a great shot of Avery's two little teeth.

And for the grand finale....Avery sitting on Great Grandma's new porch in her Easter dress. She didn't know what all the fuss was about.

No comments: