Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

January 1 - I can't believe it is already 2009, 2008 seemed to whiz by. David, Avery and I had a great New Year’s Eve. We spent the evening together just being a family. We decided, since we would have an adorable little baby wake us up early in the morning, to celebrate New Year’s on Eastern Time.

New Year’s Day my family has a long standing tradition of eating a traditional meal together. Since David and I moved to Tennessee we have spent the day with Big Grandparents eating Hog Jaw, black eye peas, biscuit or corn bread and whatever else my Grandma decides to cook. We had a great meal and hope to have a year full of good luck since we ate all our hog jaw and peas. The Diamond’s hope you and your family have a great 2009!!

The Diamond family on the first day of the year.

Isn't she adorable. She is wearing a new outfit on the first day of the new year. Her Grandma Carol bought her this pretty new outfit.

No comments: