Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA

December 20th - 23rd: Wow, I had another great weekend. I am having so much fun I can't stand it. On Saturday Mommy and Daddy took me to see this big man dressed in red that they kept calling Santa Clause. They seemed so excited for me to meet him. Mommy was so proud of me because I sat on his lap and didn't cry. Then that night we had a dinner for Daddy because he graduated from college. I hope I am as smart as my Daddy one day.

On Sunday I took my first road trip to Buford, GA to see my Grandma and meet my Uncle Stuart, Aunt Danielle and Cousin Logan. I had so much fun meeting more of my family, especially my cousin Logan. He is 5 years old and is so cool. He talks, runs and plays games. I can't wait till I can do all those things with him. My Grandma fed me sweet potatoes for the first time and they were yummy. I was so glad to see my Grandma again. We celebrated Christmas while there and I got a bunch of pretty clothes and toys. Thanks for all my presents Grandma. Thanks Uncle Stuart, Aunt Danielle and Logan for such a fun time. I can’t wait to see everyone again soon.

Look at my reindeer ears.
My cousin Logan and I.
Santa and I.
The man in red himself.

No comments: