Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH

October 11th - We took Avery to her first pumpkin patch. David and I found this place last year and fell in love with it, well I did, and you’d have to ask David if he really loves it. They have pumpkins (obviously), animals, a corn maze and hay rides. I was so excited to take Avery and show her all the fun stuff. I kept talking to her all week about the fun pumpkin patch. I could hardly contain myself on Saturday I was so excited. Of course when we arrived Avery was fast asleep, I don't think my excitement was enough to keep her awake. She woke up near the end of our visit but never really seemed too interested. Oh well, there is always next year!!

Avery fast asleep on her Daddy's shoulder.
Daddy holding the pumpkin we picked out for Avery. She wasn't much help!!
Our family photo at the pumpkin farm.
Avery doesn't even seem to mind the scarecrow.


No comments: