Monday, October 20, 2008

POOR BABY - TIMES 3

October 20th - So between us the "fun place" is not so fun right now. Avery's cold has now turned into an ear infection in both ears PLUS I think she spread her cold to David and me. Friday night I woke up with a sore throat and on Saturday it hit me hard. I really thought I was going to die. I took Avery to my Grandma's and was able to get some rest and felt a little better. Sunday David returned and he was sick as well. Yesterday Avery developed a low grade fever and was really needy. She would only sleep in our arms, which between us is sort of cute. She still has a slight fever and is taking antibiotics. So the tree of us are just pitiful and in need of good chicken noodle soup. Having a sick child and a husband out of town really showed me how hard it is when your family in a state away.

No comments: