Monday, October 27, 2008

CEREAL

October 25th - 26th: This weekend was big for Avery because we started her on Oatmeal cereal. She must have known it was going to be an exciting time because she woke us up at 6:00 am on Saturday. David put together her booster seat, which she loves, while I mixed up her oatmeal. We actually bought her rice and oatmeal and I let her choose. She picked Oatmeal, which is my favorite too. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I hear of babies not liking cereal or crying the first time they eat it. Not Avery, she is definitely my girl and we both LOVE to eat. She had a great time eating and even tried to hold the spoon herself. On Sunday we got up and put her in her booster seat and she was all smiles, she knew what was coming. David and I took turns feeding her and we could not do it fast enough. Feeding her is such fun. David enjoyed it so much that he did not want to ask "fun place" to feed her each morning so we are going to do it at night until she starts eating it twice a day. You gotta love a Dad who enjoys taking care of his little girl.

Avery after eating all her oatmeal.
She grabbed the spoon. She will be feeding herself in no time.

She's so adorable.

Avery at the beginning of our feeding adventure. I have a feeling she is going to be a good eater.
Two videos of her eating.

No comments: