Tuesday, August 26, 2008

GRANDMA COMES FOR A VISIT

August 21st – 24th My Mom also came for a visit. Avery and I were missing my Mom terribly so we asked her to come visit us. We spent the whole weekend shopping and fixing up the house. We put up curtains, worked on Avery’s room, redecorated a bathroom and put up pictures and more pictures. The house looks great; I feel like I live in a different house. Thanks Mom for all your hard work. I think we really taught Avery something about shopping!! Rest up because we have more work to do when you come back in two weeks for Avery’s baptism.

Avery and Grandma. Avery is getting good at holding her head up.



2 comments:

Donita said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Avery has grown so much!!! She is absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Glad you had a good visit with your Mom.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing! Don't you just love grandparents and especially Moms!!! I think it is awesome that you and David got some time to enjoy each other alone. Everyone needs that time! Miss you !
Mary Beth