Friday, May 23, 2008

NASHVILLE SHOWER

Mom made the trip from NC to help host my shower. Thanks Mom!

The cake was yummy and so cute. Can you tell my family loves cake!!



Julie made the trip from NYC to help host my shower. Thanks Jules!!




"How Big is Mommy's Tummy" game. It was a lot of fun.




Big and Little Grandma. What a treat to have them host my shower.




May 17th - My Mom, Julie, Big Grandma and Little Grandma threw me a shower here in Nashville. We had a great time. Richard was the official photographer and took a ton of great pictures. I had a great mix of people. Friends from grad school and work (current and past places of work). My Big Grandma was in attendance and she brought two friends who I have known since I was a child. My Little Grandma was there and she brought her sister and their Aunt who is 93 years old. Some people also came from miles away, such as Ann (NC) and Danielle (IL), so that was a nice treat. We had great food and of course a yummy cake. We played a game called "How big is Mommy's tummy" which was really fun. Everyone cuts off a length of ribbon they think will fit around my belly and the closest one wins. My friend Tam won!! Later David played and he got it just right as well. Baby Diamond received many beautiful presents and I can't wait to show them to her. Near the end of my shower my Dad, Big Granddad and David showed up. It was really nice having them there.

After the shower guest dispersed, Richard set up his studio and took pictures of all the family. Later that evening he took pictures of me, David and my tummy, so we could frame one and put it in the nursery.

It was such a nice weekend since I got to spend time with family and friends. I want to thank everyone who came to my shower. I especially want to thank Mom, Julie, Big Grandma and Little Grandma for throwing the shower. I will cherish the memory forever!!

No comments: