Monday, May 12, 2008

IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER!!

I helped clean the room and took all the hardware off the wall.
David hard at work painting her room. Doesn't he look excited!
Putting together her box spring.
Her crib is almost complete. Can you tell how tired I am?
But now her crib is complete so I am happy!!


May 8th - 11th: First let me say Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's. I appreciate all the hard work you have done and continue to do. As I am about to become a Mom myself I realize the hard work that must be involved. I'm sure I will really understand it all this time next year.

David and I finally have the nursery mostly done. David did most of it himself so I have to give him all the credit. Thursday he painted her room a pretty shade of pink, which he picked out. David (and I) hates to paint but I think he secretly enjoyed painting his baby girls room. Friday he put up a cute and colorful ceiling fan, which he also picked out. If she is anything like her Daddy, that fan will be on all year long. Saturday was the most exciting day of all. David and Uncle Frank picked up her furniture. We have been waiting for this day for a couple of weeks and I was so excited. Saturday night, after a long day, we put together her crib and arranged the other two pieces of furniture. They sure did look a lot smaller in the store. Finally, on Sunday we washed and ironed her bedding (which David also picked out) and put it on the crib. Everything looks so cute. I can't wait for her to see her room. Now all we have to do is finishing touches like picking out pictures, hanging shelves and stocking her drawers.

No comments: