Wednesday, February 13, 2008

IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS?

February 07 - Is that what I think it is? Today I think I felt the baby move. I felt a popping like sensation really low in my tummy. I was sitting up against my desk at work and all of a sudden I felt this popping feeling. I wasn't sure it was the baby but later I felt it again and again. I was eating dinner at Taco Bell waiting for my Mom's flight to arrive and the same feeling kept coming back. I don't feel it all the time but I know it is the baby. I usually feel the movements after I eat or when I am sitting close to my desk. The baby must be telling me it likes to eat but does not like to be to close to my desk. I love feeling the baby because now it feels real. It is so exciting. I wish David could feel the baby move.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Congratulations. It's so much fun to feel those little movements. Just wait until David can feel them, then you will be able to see them - that's a little wierd ! I just started to feel movement last week, but they say you feel it sooner with the second one. I guess you know better what you are looking for. Tell Mom I said hi. Can't wait to hear the results from your appt.

Jen