Monday, February 25, 2008

THE BEST FEELING EVER

February 23 - I was lying in bed trying to go back to sleep (8:00 AM) when I felt this jab in my lower belly. I couldn't believe it; did she just kick me? I put my hand on my belly to see if I could feel her kick me again and she did. I guess I made a loud noise because it woke David up and he asked me what was wrong. I immediately took his hand and put it on my tummy and said "she kicked me"!! A moment later she kicked again and David was able to feel it as well. He was so excited to feel her kick. He was able to feel her kick a total of 4 times. Sometimes it is a mild kick and sometimes it is a medium kick. I'm sure they are going to get stronger. I have noticed she is real active around 8:15 am, after I eat lunch and at night while I am watching TV. I have become so attached to her now that I know it is a girl and feel her kicking. I already can't imagine life without her.

No comments: