Wednesday, February 6, 2008

20 WEEKS

February 4th - Today is 20 weeks, which means we are half way through the pregnancy. I feel both excited and sad about being half way through. I am excited because I can't wait to meet our child and sad because I am really enjoying being pregnant. Below are some of the reasons I love being pregnant:

1. Eating for two
2. Bonding with David
3. Eating for two
4. Watching my belly grow
5. Eating for two
6. Shopping for cute maternity clothes
7. Eating for two
8. Talking to other pregnant women about their experiences
9. Did I mention eating for two :)

At this point I am feeling really good. I have so much more energy, my appetite is growing and I just feel really happy and excited (Both Grandparents say I’m glowing). The only thing I'm not enjoying is sleep. I can't seem to get comfortable at night and wake up in the middle of the night starving or thirsty. Everything I smell I want to eat and anytime someone mentions a certain food I want to eat it. I'm starting to show more and people are always asking me about the pregnancy. My clothes are getting really tight so I have been wearing a couple of pieces of maternity clothes.

Only 4 more days until we find out the sex of our baby. I really feel like we are going to have a boy and David feels like it’s a girl. We just can't wait to find out. My Mom is coming to town and going to the doctor with us. We will be sure to let you know when we find out.

No comments: