Sunday, March 30, 2008

WE'RE GETTING BIGGER

March 29th - I have really started to "pop" out recently. My belly is starting to get heavy. I find that when I get up I have to hold my belly for support. I just can't tell you how much I enjoy being pregnant, well except for buying maternity clothes, I love to feel her kick and move inside me. I love to talk to her as if I am holding her in my arms. I love when David talks to her and tries to feel her move or kick. I can't wait to meet her but I sure am going to miss being pregnant.

Notice the new haircut? My hair has been growing like crazy so I decided to go shorter so hopefully I only need one more haircut before her arrival.

1 comment:

Kat said...

You look so beautiful! You are just glowing and look so happy! I can't wait to see you for your shower in May!

Love you!
Jules