Wednesday, March 5, 2008

THANK YOU

March 2nd - Thank you so much for all the thoughts, prayers and calls. David's surgery went great (I'm quoting his surgeon). He has a long metal pole from his wrist to his elbow joint which contains 7 screws. He has been in a lot of pain but it is getting better; he doesn't have to take his pain medication as often. He planned to go back to work this week but we found out he is not to return until the doctor checks his arm and releases him from her care. He is quite bored around the house since he is unable to a lot. I try to think of little things we can do to get him out of the house. I can tell he is getting frustrated since he can't do his normal day to day things, but he is being a really good patient. I keep telling him he is giving me great practice for our new arrival. David and I both thank everyone again for all the prayers and calls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey K-SIZZLE!!! Tell D-SIZZLE I said wazzup!!! for me :) I hope all is going well. I am bummed to hear about David's surgery, but I'm glad it went well. I hope we can try again to meet up for a dinner or lunch or whatever...OR, if you two want to get away from Nashville, and want to go someplace different, you two are more than welcome ot hang out with us in the cornfields :)

later...