Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WEEK 26

March 17th - Happy St. Patrick's Day. Today marks 26 weeks, which means we only have about 14 more to go. Yikes!! Over the weekend the coolest thing happened, David and I actually saw our baby girl move. She has been very active lately, which I just love. I was lying in bed on Saturday morning and I pulled up my shirt and was able to my tummy move. It looks more like a twitch. She'll kick me and my tummy will just twitch. David was able to see it a couple of times. I'm thinking she is on to what I am doing because after I watch for a minute or two she quits.

My Dad and Ann were here over the weekend. I was sure my Dad would get to feel her kick but she was not cooperating. My Mom said I would never perform when she wanted me to when I was a baby so baby Diamond isn't about to either. She's already taking after me.

No comments: